What is included in the price?
- A full day (10am until approximately 3.00pm )
- The first half of the day is on (the historic) site and consists of three workshops. Each workshop is approximately 30 minutes duration
- The second half of the day consists of a tour of the historic town of Stratford upon Avon with William Shakespeare—in person! The tour is around 90 minutes in duration (plus toilet stop)
- An area to eat lunch (if booking a full day)
- Lesson plans provided on booking
- Risk assessment provided on booking
- Familiarisation trip free of charge
- Free entry for teachers on ratio 1:10
- Free entry for Coach drivers
- An LOtC (Learning Outside the Classroom) approved venue
Outline of Day
COSTS: The whole day costs just £10 per pupil (including VAT)
Please note that:
- There is a minimum number charge of 20 pupils.
- We can take up to 60 children in a half day up to 120 on a full day.
- We highly recommend you book as soon as possible as dates go very quickly.